Naresh Cricket Academy is excited to present,
GROW GREEN 2016: INTER CORPORATE CRICKET TOURNAMENT
. The tournament is scheduled to start this July 2016 at Shree Swamy Narayan Gurukul Grounds, Bangalore.
At Naresh Cricket Academy, we cordially invite you all to the most awaited Corporate Cricket Tournament of Bangalore. The slots are limited to 16, so we request you to register your team at the earliest.
Criteria for evaluation:
• A win will fetch team 2 points
• An abandoned match will get both the teams a point each(league stage)
• A loss – Nil Points
7:30. am to 8:50 am 1st session
9:00am to 10:20 pm 2nd session
11.00 am to 12.20 pm 1st session
12.30 pm to 1.50 pm 2nd session
2.00 pm to 3.20 pm 1st
3.30 pm to 4.50 pm 2nd session
*All teams should report 30 min before the schedule of the match.
Rules and regulations:
The tournament is based on to play with RED ball and WHITE dress for the players. The player shall represent only one Team in the Tournament.
1.Teams are requested to field a maximum of 13 member squads. And they have to give the name list while confirming the participation.
2. RED balls will be provided by the Organizers.
3. Would comprise 20 over’s a side subject to weather/ ground conditions.
4. Top 2 teams from each group will go to QF.
5. Totally 4 groups with 4 teams in each group.
6. EVERY MATCH, MAN OF THE MATCH WILL BE GIVEN.
7. All the matches will be played during the weekends.
8. All match rules shall be subject to weather/ ground conditions and the playing terms shall be modified suitably.
9. In case a match is delayed owing to bad weather or other unavoidable circumstances, it would be left to the discretion of the umpires officiating the match, to curtail the number of over’s to be played by each side.
10. The 20 overs should be bowled within 80 minutes of the first ball bowled. Each over bowled after the stipulated 80 minutes would incur a penalty of 10 extra runs to be added to the score for each such over.
11. The timings will be strictly noted by the umpires and the scorer, and if for any reason noted that the Batting side or the Bowling sides are wasting time unnecessarily, the team will be penalized accordingly.
12. Each match would be adjudicated by 2 Umpires. The decision of the Umpires would be final and binding on both the teams.
13. The organizers are not responsible for the postponement of the event due to any unforeseen/ natural circumstances.
14. Request for postponement and/or shifting of matches shall not be entertained. Kindly adhere to this rule as it becomes very difficult to make any changes.
15. All teams should be present at the ground 30 minutes before the start of their scheduled match.
16. Every team has to carry its own playing kit.
17. Any team/ member or their supporters indulging in violence or bringing the game into disrepute of any kind (to be decided by the match umpire) will be disqualified from the tournament with immediate effect and the entry fee will not be refunded.
18. The match umpire and the Match Referee shall decide awards for the ‘Man of the Match’ and the ‘Man of the Tournament’. Their decision shall be considered final and binding.
19. In matters of doubt not covered by the tournament rules, the decision of the match committee will be final and binding upon all concerned.
20. The match committee reserves the right to amend these rules at any time if it considers such an action to be in the best interests of the tournament.
To register for the Inter-Corporate Cricket Tournament, Grow Green 2016, contact us.
Naresh Jayaram Shetty